The key to a good ad is to reach the right audience at the right medium at the right time and deliver the right message with an emotional impact. Entertainment is omnipotent element of advertising that makes it a joy to produce it. Here are the top five favs that I am noticing these days:
1) Career Builder presents a common feeling that office folks experience these days in the corporate America, the ad speaks to the point, makes you laugh and connects to audience’s experience. I think – it is money well spent.
2) Cadbery creates a fun suspense with an always working gorrilla image! Who does not relate to those creatures? We all do. Remember the last time you visited the ZOO and its apes’ section – You always watch them closely, they watch you and the more you watch – the more you see your own reflection! I do. Loved this passionate drummer.
3) Herbal Essence skillfully involves reality and paradox in a fun enjoyable twist.
4) Jack Links Jerky’s campaign “Messing with the Sasquatch” deserves a place in the best ad humor panel. Some of the epizods are a bit crude, some are irresistably funny. My favorite is the one with the fire: loved the stone – it made a Sasquatch a here in my eyes!
5) Geico Caveman pieces are also the best. Always, hits the spot.